Friday, October 06, 2006

Staffing the SSH25 And Its Hangar

Soft Spot here. I was thinking, the Spacesharkhelicopter will probably become possible in 2027.] [Ed note: Likely sooner, but whatever]. His partner could be Soft Spot, a good name, but I can't remember where I came up with that. Was it a baby's head? Some of the other ideas I came up with were Armagator (Armageddon + gator), the champion feared by sea lions everywhere (he'd say this upon entering any room)--with his sidekick Sidegar [Ed. note: this is a reference to the alligator garfish, a Florida thing]. Another person on the SSH25 would be Sgt. Scampy, a shrimp with an additude as big as his 'stach. Wait, I should back up. I'm thinking the Spacesharkhellicopther will need a crew, right? And a hanger (or at least hangout, right?) How about the hangout superintendent be Manfred Clain Hammerhead, a hammerhead shark, "But me friends, they call me MC Hammerhead, man," he'd say. And Major Amora, in charge of maintainence. I would type more, but I got homework. Comin' at ya!

--Soft Spot

[Ed. note: Soft Spot seems to want to develop the Spacesharkhelicopter mythology well before the dream is actualized. That wasn't the original intention of SSH25, but what the heck, let's humor the kid--and "homework," he does seem to be a kid, doesn't he? Alright, Soft Spot, yes. The SSH25 will need a crew ... and a hangar ... or hangout ... and a maintenance man.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home